Exciting professional sales opportunity with a leading electrical power solutions company in the Pacific Northwest.
- Provide regular representation to existing and potential customers via office visits, trade shows, networking events, etc.
- Provide customer proposals, marketing support, market research, public relations, and budgeting
- Business areas include:
- Power System Services
- Startup and Commissioning
- Operations and Maintenance
- Acceptance Testing
- Switchgear-Transformer-Protective Device Testing
- Electrical System Project Management
- High Potential Testing
- VLF Withstand Testing
- Loss Angle/Dissipation Factor Testing
- Partial Discharge Diagnostic Testing
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering (or M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering)
- Electrical Technical Trade School and applicable professional experience
- Knowledge of the electrical power protection systems and theory
- Exceptional customer instincts and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, including offices, power plants, transformer yards, trade shows, etc.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, overnight travel, and emergency calls
This is an exceptional opportunity with a growing company providing creative solutions to the power generation industry.
For confidential consideration, please contact Mick Tansey, Engineering Partner, Flagship Management. email@example.com +1 (954) 577-5100
Please be authorized to work in the United States of America. This position requires a valid US Driver's License and Passport for travel.