The client, an international organization that provides mechanical spare parts and services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Sales Engineer to join their Commercial team in Singapore.
- Business development towards range of services including identifying and developing business strategies for services and spares.
- Perform sales visits and develop new accounts with strategies to increase market shares in services and spares.
- Responsible for maximizing a high level of profit margin and ensure meeting the pre-set target.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments for services and spares.
- Provide proactive leadership, ownership and taking responsibility in the customer / sales team environment for discussions on technical solutions proposed by Company in a manner that gains credibility with its clients.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop effective working relationships and understand sales strategy and approach to accounts and opportunities for services and Spares.
- Provide accurate account information/reports on a regular basis as per the agreed function reporting process.
- Establish cost calculations and quotations for submission.
- Liaise with Operation Personnel, Vendors and customers and coordinate for existing on-going projects.
- Review customers’ purchase order, terms & conditions and contract.
- Make sales presentation and provide technical support to customer
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Any relevant academics
- 1-4 years of relevant commercial experience in the Marine & Offshore industry
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com