Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager for a growing superyacht painting and maintenance company in South Florida. This professional will be responsible for new business development, revenue generation, and customer management for the East Coast of the USA and Caribbean.
- The sales manager will develop marketing qualified leads, direct sales enquires and repeat business from existing customers through the sales pipeline. Establishing enduring relationship with yacht captains, management companies, owners’ representatives and shipyards.
- The sales manager will understand the customers requirements in order to advise and specify services
- The sales manager will be responsible for negotiating and closing sales, account management and customer liaison during production and project acceptance.
- Working as part of a commercial team following an application driven sales and CRM process each sales manager will be responsible for hitting their quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the yachting sector
- Ability to travel as needed
- American citizen or current green card holder
- Ability to pass an initial drug screen and background check
- Clean driving record
In return, this company is prepared to offer a generous base salary + commission + benefits for the right person to join the team.
To be considered, please email an updated resume to Derrick Hill at email@example.com