Faststream are working with a leading global provider of satellite antenna systems who are searching for a Sales Manager to drive business growth and sales within the sector. The role will be mainly office based in Southampton.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Daily management of accounts, ensuring that each territory is monitored frequently with diligence and pro-activeness
- Developing a commercial operating plan for assigned accounts including sales forecasts, strategies, and optimal resource requirements.
- Researching the market and learn the strengths and weaknesses of competitors in order to develop the appropriate sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Reflect on performance with win/loss reviews in order to identify how to increase the overall percentage of wins / reducing losses.
- Efficient utilisation and delegation of back-office and service to ensure clients are dealt with in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Target driven - someone who is used to working towards various KPI's and exceeding them
- 3+ years sales experience
- Understanding of the Maritime electronics market preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to work to reach assigned sales
- Willingness to travel frequently where required
- Someone already well connected in the sector would be of added benefit
- Good written/verbal communication and organisational skills essential
The rewards of this role are the ability to grow within an ambitious and progressive business - as well as a competitive package.
If this role sounds interesting - please get in touch via Matthew.Gilham@faststream.com or 02380 208757