- Customer relationship management – To grow new business while maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Implement sales strategies to achieve rapid growth in sales .
- Contacts potential clients via email or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings.
- Creates proposals for new customers
- Represent the company in sales exhibition throughout the region
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue including cold-calling and client
- Converting prospects while achieving KPIs
- Attends conferences, meetings, industry events, expos and professional development events to increase networking capability
- “Hunter” mentality
- Liaise with technical and accounting department regarding customer requirements as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience or an equivalent education and experience combination.
- 5-7 years of previous direct business sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas Industry, Marine industry
- Knowledge/Experience in the Maritime Services and Fuel Services