GOAL OF THE POSITION Responsible for achieving established sales objectives, achieving clearly defined objectives and working closely with the internal sales department to achieve the organization’s turnover through active sales promotion.
RESULT AREAS/CORE ACTIVITIES
• Maintain and further develop business relationships with new and existing customers to achieve established turnover
• Actively sell and promote client’s chemical products to stimulate sales and achieve the established turnover
• Take the lead in developing new markets/segments for new and existing customers to differentiate and expand base markets
• Liaise with new customers (potential customers) to further develop the customer portfolio within identified sales targets
• Responsible for the creation of customer evaluations to ensure good follow-up of customer contacts • Investigate and solve customer problems
FORMAL PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
• Minimum 5 years in the Marine industry with good relationship or connection in the shipowners/ship management companies
• Strong ability and will to expand market share with new customers
• Ability to set sales goals and strategies for assigned customers in assigned territory.
• Ability to monitor, manage and forecast sales based on customer needs and orders
• Ability to collect market and competitor information and report to manager in a timely manner.
• The ability to follow up and collect accounts receivables.
• Ability to provide customers with quality after-sales service.
• Ability to meet annual sales targets and to spend within allocated budget.
• Self-motivated and organized individuals.
• A proven track record of achieving goals.
• Ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds Information shared here are strictly Confidential