We are looking for a high energy and committed Senior/Sales Manager to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals as well as maintain customer satisfaction. He/she will ultimately help the company meet and surpass business expectations as well as contribute to our rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Perform other assigned tasks or duties as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability with strong focus on performance results – evidence of consistently achieving sales targets through consultative approach in current and past employment.
- Able to work effectively in a single contributor role and project team setting given the high pressure and complex business environment.
- Comfortable with web-based computer applications, including MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to travel overseas for business trips.
- Bachelor’s degree in automation engineering, sales and marketing or similar field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales, business development and operations.
- Evidence of ‘Right to Work in Malaysia’.