- Leading the sales team to achieve annual sales targets.
- Development and implementation of sales growth plans across target segments, new account acquisitions and key account penetrations.
- Provide continuous coaching and mentoring to sales team to improve their customer engagement ability and value selling skills.
- Identify gaps, propose and execute good development plans for sales team to enable them to grow in their roles.
- Support sales team on their smooth routine operation and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for managing existing accounts.
- Responsible for preparing quotations, product technical specifications and product manual to the customers.
- Responsible for preparing periodic sales reports and forecasts.
In addition, we expect the successful candidate to be a team player who possesses:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and business development
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and work effectively under tight timelines
- Strong sales hunting personality, driven and a self-starter.
- Degree holder
- Proven technical knowledge of valves
- At least 10 year of relevant work experience (especially in valves)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good command of English.
- Class 3 Driver’s license