Our Client is an offshore shipping business with a fleet of tugs operating regionally. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Sales Manager.
In this position, you will be involved in sales and marketing for both existing customers and new business. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and grow sales with existing customers and new customers
- Identify and analyze potential sales opportunities
- Pursuing potential sales leads
- Closing sales
- Prepare sales reports on a regular basis informing management of the activity, pipeline, and forecasts
- Visiting clients and managing relationships
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous sales experience in offshore shipping/marine industry – a minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Degree or Diploma in Maritime Studies / Business / Marketing or similar
- Seafaring experience / technical knowledge would be beneficial
Our client can offer an attractive market-related salary and benefits based on experience. They are a well-established business with a good name in the market and quality fleet.