Sales of engineering, components, systems and services of mainly polymer product lines, such as static mixer, heat exchangers, devolatilization system, and plastic foam extrusion plants. Secondary portfolio is Static Crystallizer Technology.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Undertake sales and marketing of Sulzer Polymer/Crystallizer technology throughout EAPA region, with a focus on North Asia.
- Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified and agreed with customer at order stage
- Sales and design responsibility for product line related to polymer.
- Preparation of costing, pricing and tender documentation for East Asia region.
- Prepare and co-ordinate all proposal activities with Regional Offices and Headquarters
- Carry out tender reviews and order reviews
- Handle technical clarification for all proposals. Work as an integral part (with technology, engineering, production) in developing proposals, pricing strategies and customer presentations
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are adequately conveyed and reflected in engineering, manufacturing and installation
- Follow-up projects monthly and update CRM daily
- Management and Engineering for larger projects and non-standard projects
- Assist Project Management and Engineering in project execution
- Initiate Customer Complaint Reports to ensure that with complaints are properly and efficiently dealt with
- Represent the business at fairs, hold presentations at conferences
- Any other duties that are assigned by superior.
- 30% travelling expected
- Regional office
- Chemical or mechanical engineer with university degree or higher, preferably related to polymer industry.
- 5-10 years of sales/design experience in process plant and component related to polymer technology
- Engaged business person with excellent communication and negotiation skills
Knowledge requirements (professional, technical, language):
- Polymer production process
- Microsoft Skills