Assist in developing strategy and a structured approach to drive new business and client development in the marine industry.
• Monitoring of sales activities, manage sales pipeline, develop a systematic approach to push specific behaviors and ultimately drive to achieve the desired success.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships, increase client lifetime value by cross-selling and up-selling
• Promote and develop the company’s product and services incorporating customers feedback and requirements
• Strong understanding of the client’s business, industry & competitive landscape
• Articulate, professional, and polished approach to all business meetings
• Business development experience in the marine industry not limited to bunkering, chartering, crewing, port agency, ship supplies, ship S&P will be highly desirable
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience
• Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Cross-functional capabilities – ability to be hands-on with all teams: sales, account management, marketing, product, and development.
• Most importantly, an outstanding can-do attitude and being excited about the opportunity to join an ambitious team