Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is on a lookout for a Sales Manager (Logistics) to join their team based in their Singapore office!
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the Company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop business strategies that are consistent with the market to maximize margins and increase revenue growth.
- Manage day-to-day sales functions to ensure that all requirements of the assigned customers are met in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Diploma and above in Business/ Logistics/ Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of sales experience and 3-5 years related experience in shipping and forwarding industry.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Good foundation of Transformer Oil product
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Knowledge of domestic and international regulatory compliance laws and regulations related to the transportation industry.