- Responsible for developing and maintaining key client relationships, focusing on maintaining existing relationships and expanding new business opportunities/prospective clients.
- Execute and drive sales strategies , meet or exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Attend industry events and conferences to provide information on market and creative trends.
- Work with organisational teams to develop capture strategies, proposals and pricing as appropriate.
- Experience in business development or sales in a technical and diverse product environment.
- Experience in shipping finance and chartering operations would be an advantage.