This position is a permanent opportunity and the preferred location is Singapore.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
• Pro-actively provide first line support to a designated customer base.
• Strengthen our customer relationships be providing first class service to all enquiries
• Bring added value to the team through a consultative approach with our customers and identifying opportunities to upgrade their solutions.
• Create propositions, quotations and support with customer negotiations in order to close deals using company strategy and management guidelines.
• Register and update sales information such as leads, contact information or opportunities in business systems (CRM, ERP)
• Handle customer calls and email requests and send sales information to customers (e.g. lead times, product descriptions)
• Monitor generic email inboxes for customer requests.
• Manage and monitor order processing, including acknowledgement of receipt of orders and registering orders within our systems (CRM, ERP) whilst ensuring that all information is entered is accurate for timely reporting.
• Communicate with the customer on the order handling process and status Support Reporting.
• Support with marketing activities when required and collate relevant market information and register it with our business systems.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
• Diploma in any field
• Experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Min. 3-year experiences in a sales support role is a high advantage
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
• High attention to detail.
• A proactive individual who is not afraid to get stuck in.
• Good time management and organisation skills – able to effectively manage a dynamic workload. • Able work effectively and efficiently independently and as part of a team. • Good command of English, written and verbal