Our client is a growing Owner who is looking for an experienced Consultant to assist with their SAP implementation during the transition and the Go-Live phase. This position has a short-term contract (3 months) with the possibility to extend further.
In this position your primary responsibilities will be to:
- familiarise with the existing SAP project plan (including business blueprints, configuration documentation and user manuals) to understand the company procedures and system configuration
- train and support end-users on SAP applications (Warehouse, Procurement, Sales) as well as warehouse personnel on using RF devices
- coordinate activities to ensure that the information in the SAP Warehouse Management module reflects actual inventory movements (quantities and locations of goods)
- identify and effectively resolve any problems/bugs that arise
- work closely with the SAP implementation team, which is based overseas, on configuration, support issues and bug fixing
- make suggestions for modifications to improve productivity, operations, and inventory accuracy
A successful applicant will be strong communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills. You will hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma and will come with minimum three years’ experience in consulting on SAP projects (customizing and configuration of MM/SD/WM modules). A solid understanding of logistics processes. in-depth knowledge of SAP business processes and experience in end-user training and Go-Live support is required.
This role is open to candidates with ready working entitlement in Singapore.