This is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable, growing company as a Assistant Technical Superintendent. You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and daily operations of a fleet of vessels, as well as participate in and attend scheduled drydocks and emergency repairs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Maritime Academy grad (Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, or Electrical Engineering)
- Time as a 2nd Assistant Engineer or higher preferred
- Experience while in drydock periods a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Diesel Engines
- Knowledge of NS-5 or AMOS would be helpful.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
In return for the above, our client offers a great base salary, potential for annual bonus, and excellent benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join and grow with a great company, living in a fantastic community in South Florida.
Keywords: Technical Superintendent, Port Engineer, Chief Engineer, First Assistant Engineer, Second Assistant Engineer, Drydock, ABS, LR, DNVGL, RINA, BV, Tanker, Chemical Tanker, VLCC, ITB, ATB, Cruise, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Technical Superintendent.