Manage and perform data analytics work and routine to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team by applying data science methods and advanced analytics to analyse trends and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Manage identification of data and work routines.
- Analyse data on business operations to provide insights and support the evaluation on adequacy and effectiveness of controls and risk management.
- Use analytical software to address challenges and provide insights through identification of anomalies and unusual patterns and trends in data
- Perform business research and benchmarking to support data analytics
- Identify suitable matrices/measurements for data analytics.
- Prepare reports based on analysis and communicate results to stakeholders.
Minimum 10 years of work experience with 3 years in data analysis environment
Experience in data management tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
Knowledge in programming languages such as SQL, Oracle and Python.
Forensic accounting knowledge/experience would be an added advantage.
Possess a high level of mathematical ability with ability to analyse, model and interpret data using methodical and logical approaches while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Possess basic understanding of accounting/auditing concepts.
A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting & Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, or a related field.