- Manage identification of data and work routines.
- Analyse data on business operations to provide insights and support the evaluation on adequacy and effectiveness of controls and risk management.
- Use analytical software to address challenges and provide insights through identification of anomalies and unusual patterns and trends in data
- Perform business research and benchmarking to support data analytics
- Identify suitable matrices/measurements for data analytics.
- Prepare reports based on analysis and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with 3 years in data analysis environment
- Experience in data management tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge in programming languages such as SQL, Oracle and Python.
- Forensic accounting knowledge/experience would be an added advantage.
- Possess a high level of mathematical ability with ability to analyse, model and interpret data using methodical and logical approaches while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess basic understanding of accounting/auditing concepts.
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting & Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, or a related field.