Direct Search Global is working with one of our clients, a Ship Owner to find a Senior Backend Developer to join their team.
- In the role of Senior Backend developer you will be the advisor on tech related matters, providing guidance to developers.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation for development codes, application design, user testing scenarios etc is carried out.
- To setup and maintain self-hosted GitLab,Jira and Docker (CI/CD) environments.
- Competent in designing and improving algorithms used in the companies products.
- Enforce best practices in coding, tech architecture design and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in similar role
- Must have experience developing and working with REST API.
- Experienced in infrastructure and application architecture design.
- Technical competencies required are PHP7, ReactJS, Linux, Dockers and MySQL/Postgres
- Must have experience running CI/CD environments.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org