- Manage the entire physical cargo delivery process – Pre & Post Shipment.
- Verify and input recap and shipment details into company’s system.
- Manage full-set of Pre/Post-Shipment documentary operations in preparing, negotiating, consolidating, executing trade contracts, invoicing and demurrage assessment.
- Manage delivery phase operations and liaise with various key stakeholders with regards to daily operations
- Manage operational interaction and facilitate effective coordination both internally and externally
- Minimum 5 years work experience in physical Oil and Gas trading operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms and its implications.
- Good command of Oil and Gas Operational processes
- Good understanding of Port/Terminal/Storage/Agency/Ship/Inspection operations.
- Able to handle day to day operations independently.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese associates).