Our Client is a leading MNC involved in dry bulk shipping business. Due to business expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Chartering professional to join them in Shanghai.
In this position you will head up either the capesize or the panamax desk. This is a hands on commercial role and you will be actively developing and executing business.
- Responsible for business in Pacific, Atlantic and Indian ocean
- P&L responsibility for the desk
- Developing business with cargo owners
- Chartering in and chartering out of vessels
- Working with operations team to ensure optimal voyage performance
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- 10 to 15 years plus experience in dry cargo chartering
- Strong track record in dry bulk market: iron ore / coal / grains etc
- Strong skills in voyage and time chartering; business development; negotiating
- Must be fluent in English; Mandarin would be highly beneficial (business language is English and position is based in China)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business in a senior role that combines hands on commercial work with management and development of a team. The position will initially be based in Shanghai, longer term there is potential for the position to transfer internally to Hong Kong or Singapore or stay in Shanghai. Our client can offer an excellent international standard salary package and will support relocation if required.
Follow this link to apply: http://adr.to/dxkf4