- Chartering Director
- Permanent / Full Time
- MNC Ship Operator
- Head up either panamax or capesize chartering desk
- Attractive package (international standard)
Our Client is a leading MNC involved in the dry bulk shipping business. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an experienced Chartering professional to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will head up either the capesize or the panamax desk. This is a hands-on commercial role and you will be actively developing and executing business.
- Responsible for business in Pacific, Atlantic and Indian ocean
- P&L responsibility for the desk
- Developing business with cargo owners
- Chartering in and chartering out of vessels
- Working with the operations team to ensure optimal voyage performance
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Around 10 years plus experience in dry cargo chartering
- Strong track record in the dry bulk market: iron ore/coal/grains etc
- Strong skills in voyage and time chartering; business development; negotiating
- Must be fluent in English; Mandarin would be highly beneficial (business language is English and position is working closely with colleagues and customers in China)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business in a senior role that combines hands-on commercial work with the management and development of a team. Our client can offer excellent international level salary package and incentives; and good potential for career development and growth.
Click here to apply: http://adr.to/nbvgg