Our client is a shipowner with a diverse fleet of vessels. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire an experienced professional to head their dry bulk commercial desk.
In this position, you will be responsible for the commercial performance of the dry bulk business. Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the commercial performance of dry bulk shipping business
- Developing new cargo accounts - booking voyage cargo, COAs etc
- Actively involved in chartering of dry bulk vessels
- Overseeing and managing the Chartering team
- Overseeing and managing Post Fixture Operations team
- Working as part of the management team to develop the overall business strategy
- Managing relationships with key customers
- Actively involved in developing new business opportunities
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years experience in dry bulk chartering
- Experience managing a team
- Able to speak Mandarin as will be dealing with mainly Chinese customers
Our Client can offer an attractive package and this is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior role in an established and professionally managed shipowner.
Follow this link to apply: http://adr.to/neqv6