- Establish, lead and interface with the respective subordinate to ensure contractual development and formalization is done timely and efficiently taken consideration of the respective risk provided under the Contract.
- Lead, manage, drive, negotiate and administer the all activities with reference to Contract Documentation Management are in compliance with contracts provisions and Business Unit’s Management Systems
- Project Bidding
- Contract Development
- Negotiation & Contract Finalization
- Contract Documentation Management
- Change & Dispute Management
- Leadership & Management Capability
- At least 10 years working experience, with 5 years in construction related tenders and contract management/ project management / negotiations. An exposure in the oil and gas industry is and added advantage.
- Degree in Law / Quantity Surveying / Engineering or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Master of Science (MSc) or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or any related professional qualification is an additional advantage.: