Provide project management support and engineering-related support, focusing mainly on vessels’ Hull Naval Architecture, structural, stability, outfitting and fire & safety.
- Evaluation / comparison of tender vessel requirements against new building/existing vessel specification
- Attend and manage dealing with designers, classification and flag statutory on engineering issues.
- Liaise with construction team/Shipyard/Shipbuilder for any engineering or design issues.
- Defining and reviewing technical specifications from designer/shipyard.
- Ensure all drawings updated for construction and update drawings as per construction.
- Liaise with designer and shipyard for all naval architectural related matters including production drawings, inclining test experiment, intact and damage stability calculation.
- Review technical specification and drawings from designer to meet owner, class and customer requirements.
- Responsible for New Building vessel design and engineering, to ensure vessel design meet owner and client requirements and objectives.
- To ensure vessel design achieve cost efficiency.
- To ensure vessel design meet to IMO and flag latest regulations and requirements.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in handling 3rd parties, including class and shipyards.
- Possesses positive working attitude.
- Able to multi-task, and manage a few projects at the same time
- Able to work independently
- Possesses self-motivation and determination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar software
- Familiar in hull stability-related software