DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The Senior HR Advisor supports the Human Resources (HR) Function through providing a flexible and professional HR service to Line Management and employees, through full alignment of employee related strategies, our policy and relevant legislation.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within our company and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within our and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Provides Human Resource business partnering and expertise within the designated business area.
- Develops a constructive and professional relationship with all stakeholders and HR colleagues within.
- Support the relevant HR plan and strategy.
- Responsible for the efficient, timely, accurate and cost effective management and delivery of the function's activities within the designated area of responsibility, considering local employment legislation.
- Ensures the implementation of and adherence to our Management System, professional tools, policies, systems and processes.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance of all HR data (manual and electronic).
- Ensures Human Resources capitalises from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently.
- Participates in Territory and Global HR initiatives as and when required.
- Supports the standardisation, compliance and efficiency of Functional policies, processes and systems across our company.
- May have budgetary responsibility and responsibility for procuring HR Services.
- In addition to above, may have Specialist Responsibility for an area of HR Expertise and/or have day to day responsibility for more junior team members
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to our Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the Human Resources Function
- For level of authority see Expenditure and Authorisation Specification'
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Formally certified - CIPD or equivalent
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level; existing knowledge of the subsea or offshore industry would be an advantage