Our client, a Malaysia based international offshore energy facilities and services provider is currently on the look out for a Senior General Manager to head up their department for Information, Communication and Technology. This position will be based in Kuala Lumpur. Touch base with us now!
- Strategize, direct and formulate comprehensive long-term ICT Blueprint/ Master Plan and control group budget that are aligned with the Group’s business objectives and operational needs to ensure operational efficiency and safeguard the Group’s ICT assets and interest.
- Direct and guide the ICT team to achieve operational excellence in the delivery of cost-effective ICT services and infrastructure always ensuring high system security, availability and integrity, always meeting service commitments, system responsiveness and business requirements.
ICT Blueprint/ Master Plan
- Strategize, direct and formulate comprehensive long-term ICT Blueprint/ Master Plan and control group budget that are aligned with the Group’s business objectives and operational needs to ensure operational efficiency and safeguard the Group’s ICT assets and interest, through leadership in:
- The development of key ICT technologies, innovative ideas and enhanced processes to enable the implementation of group business strategies and initiatives to support the Group’s business growth
- the formulation and development of ICT technical architecture, technology standards, performance metrics, infrastructure planning, engineering and deployment to ensure secure, reliable and available systems and data
- Harmonization of multiple ICT systems, infrastructure and resources to optimize group resources and operational efficiency
- the formulation and development of the Group ICT Annual Strategies & Initiatives (SI) and budget to ensure alignment to the ICT Blueprint.
Group ICT Operations & Services
- Direct and drive operational excellence in the delivery of cost-effective ICT services and infrastructure for the company and subsidiaries through the identification and application of key ICT technologies, systems and global best practices that meet service commitments (system security, availability, responsiveness) across geographical locations.
- Direct, guide and monitor project implementation for all key processes (from sourcing, selection, acquisition, negotiation, development and installation) ensuring the employment of best practices and stringent control measures to deliver optimal project cost, benefits and performance.
- Lead and guide the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide ICT risk management (covering project management, non-performance of ICT services, breach of ICT security, insufficient ready talents, etc.), internal controls as well as disaster recovery plan in ensuring compliance to protect the ICT assets, system integrity and security.
- Member of the Risk Management Council (RMC) and Management Audit Committee (MAC) to provide counsel on ICT governance, operations, issues and trends.
- Provide leadership, motivation and development opportunities to drive the development and retention of a ready pool of competent ICT professionals to underpin Company’s sustainable growth and high performance culture.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Business related degree or MBA would be desirable to better understand business operations and requirements.
- Minimum of 15 years or more in ICT business /industry, with 5 to 7 years in leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years or more in business/industry managing multiple , large cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and operations for in house, shared and outsourced systems on multiple hardware platforms and integrated information and communication systems.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com