The Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) provides complete HR support to their assigned internal clients. The Senior HRBP will act as the main point of contact for employees and managers in their assigned business segment. The Senior HRBP will work alongside segment management team providing day-to-day HR solutions and collaborating on strategic HR issues.
- Act as a strategic partner, advising business leaders on the development of the business group(s) plans and programs, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention/engagement, and employee experience.
- Lead implementation of all talent management processes such as talent review, succession planning, career and performance management to support the assigned group(s) growth and development plans
- Partner with HR COE shared services (e.g., Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, etc.) to ensure the business groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Advise leaders on organizational structures, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of business group.
- Implement/administer/interpret policies/programs/procedures (Policy creation release and adoption) and provide ongoing support to the leadership team on HR-related matters, policies and procedures
- Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
- Identify HR trends across the business groups and proactively design programs to address these trends in partnership with Human Resources.
- Serve as a change advocate for all corporate strategic initiatives and programs that influence lasting change in assigned areas
- Participate in special projects and other duties as required and assigned
- 10 years or equivalent combination of education and experience in Human Resources and/or business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related field. Masters in Human Resources field or Business preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of compliance within the HR field and its application and impact on the business
- Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Must have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations, and leadership development
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment.