Oversee and handle financial reporting and tax filing obligations of clients, such
as corporate income tax return, GST reporting, Form IR21, and etc.
– Ensure the quality of accounting works for clients are in accordance with the
relevant accounting standards (such as IFRS and SFRS) and the delivery of
services are in accordance with clients’ agreements in a timely manner.
– Assist senior management in providing fee quotations to potential clients and
– Review and coach the works done by junior executives and trainees.
– Perform and manage day-to-day financial and administration activities of the
clients such as payment processing, payroll and monthly CPF contribution.
– Engage and liaise with various external parties such as auditors, bankers and tax
agents on clients’ regulatory reporting requirements and treasury role.
– Prepare periodic management accounts and reports as well as drafting full set of
financial statements for portfolio of clients and preparation of XBRL financial
statements to ensure statutory compliance by clients.
– Undertake other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time