- Tender Management
- Commercial Negotiations
- Charter Party and Contracts Management (Disputes, Claims & Crisis Management)
- Contract Management (Pre-Fix)
- Contract Management (Post-Fix)
- Maritime Logistics
- Risk Management
- Deal Structuring
- Leadership Development
- Business Evaluation
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENT
- At least 20 years of cumulative experience involving deal structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, business modelling and/or fleet operations with knowledge in shipping economics, business development, commercial strategies and customer relationship management
- At least 10 years of specific experience in operations, commercial negotiation, charter party management and contract management
- Degree in Law, Finance or Business specializing in Mergers & Acquisitions, shipping, maritime professional or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of the contractual and commercial aspects of the LNG or gas business.