Marine & Offshore Systems Operations
- Lead, plan Marine & Offshore Systems Fleet IT and applications operations
- Manage Systems supported and deploy the resources optimally and cost effectively
- Monitor the quality of services following the SLAs agreed with clients
- Lead and plan the implementation of maintenance and support initiatives for Marine, Offshore & Port to ensure operational excellence through cost-effective and efficient systems
Marine, Offshore & Port Applications New Technologies
- Plan and manage the procurement strategies, tender and contract evaluation, design development and implementation for new initiatives and keeping the technology optimal and up to standards
Marine & Offshore Systems Applications budget planning, policies, guidelines and standards
- Plan and direct the budget planning for MOS and its client’s needs.
- Monitor and adopt new development, review and governance of Marine & Offshore Systems Applications policies, guidelines and standards to support the company’s business growth and operational needs.
- Develop, motivate and coach subordinates to develop capabilities within the Marine & Offshore Systems Applications team.
- Managing Key Strategic Relationships between ICT, MOS Stakeholders and its Vendors
- Communicate the key updates to respective stakeholders through various committees and direct communication channels.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in ICT industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ specific experience in managing customized business-specific applications and offshore assets’ ICT infrastructure/communications systems development, implementation and operations.
- Degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent.