Our client is one of the international listed company in stock exchange, supported by over 40000 employees and owned more than 10000 fleets, providing end to end logistics solutions to their customers.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director and Country Sales Manager, the Senior Manager, Key Accounts will be responsible in developing the large and strategic accounts, maintain and expand the relationship with assigned global key customers in achieving results aligned with the overall organisation and strategic goals. You will be responsible to handle top 10 global accounts in Malaysia.
- To grow and achieve the revenue target in assigned global key accounts and execute strategic account planning
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities, implement and execute business strategies with the existing strategic key customers.
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities, generate new business from the targeted global key accounts
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term sustainable relationships with strategic key account and continually provide high standard of customer service.
- Be the focal point of contact for all matters related to the assigned key accounts and communicates and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of proposal, negotiates contracts and closes agreements
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience in business, logistics, supply chain management or customer service
- At least 10 years experiences in the forwarding/logistics industry, with 5 years related regional/strategic account management experience
- Proven track record in large regional key account management.
- Experience in handling hitech industry will be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org