Headquartered in Europe and supported by over 25000 employees globally, our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
- Alignment of customer, regional and global growth strategy, annual plan/budget and targets for the assigned accounts.
· Customised selling of freight forwarding solutions, domestic, logistics solutions, including, contract logistics, customs brokerage and other value-added services.
· Develop, lead and exceed established sales and revenue plans
· Facilitate the development of short and long term strategic and sales business plans by country which aligns with regional and global account strategies
· Engaged with Regional Strategic Account Directors and Global Account Directors on target global and regional account identification, development, on-boarding and on-going SOP execution as well as business expansion of new services for current accounts.
· Build and strengthen strong cross-functional relationships among all business units essential for the success and support of the account’s strategies and initiatives.
· Identify, create and lead strong virtual teams from cross functional disciplines to design, sell, implement and manage business growth and maintenance
- Provides the Regional Account Director and the Director Sales & Marketing with concise, data/fact-driven information and analysis on opportunities, issues, trends and financial results inclusive of identification of alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any relevant field.
- 8-10 years of proven large strategic account management experience in freight forwarding/3PL environment
- Strong in business development experience and customer oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft, Windows)
- Able to travel when required
Visit www.directsearchasia.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com