Direct Search Global is partnering a fast growing oil & gas firm to search for a Senior Manager to head up their Legal Department for their LNG business.. Other than an academic achiever who achieved CGPA 3.0 and above OR 2nd Class Upper Honours Degree, you also have at least 15 years of working experience in general legal services/corporate legal services. Reach out to us now to learn more about the opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest oil & gas firm!
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law
- University must be recognized by MQA (if local university)
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 and above OR 2nd Class Upper OR equivalent
- 15 to 20 years’ experience in general legal services and/or corporate legal services, international oil and gas, and maritime exposures.
- Experienced in Maritime Law and Company Law.
Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions
Manage, strategize, supervise, negotiate, draft and finalize legal documents pertaining to joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and sale & purchase of shares exercises undertaken by business units within the Group of Companies as and when required including international ventures.
- Act as the focal person and organize and standardize the contract templates for procurement exercises.
- Represent Legal Department as a member of Vendor Performance Review Committee to assist with the assessment of Company’s vendors.
- Supervising the provision of legal services for procurement exercise in relation to special projects undertaken by business units in relation to the implementation of the projects.
- Manage and supervise domestic and international litigation matters (save for IP related matters) for the Group in general and Susidiary in particular.
Legal Services to Specific Business Units & Service Units
- Provide and/or supervise the Managers in the provision of legal services for general legal issues arising from the above mentioned divisions/departments/subsidiaries.
- Provide and/or supervise the Managers in the provision of legal services to HR Division in relation to employment laws/ industrial laws issues involving both shore staffs and sea staffs.
- Manage and develop continuous strong relationship building both with external and internal customers.
- Identify the relevant training needs of individual subordinates. Provide on the job training opportunities. Identify and develop potential in subordinates. Manage the training to develop expertise in the specialized area of offshore and maritime related matters.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com