Key responsibilities will include delivering trust and corporate services to clients.
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of ongoing client relationships, with a view to identifying new opportunities whilst ensuring clients are well managed.
- Serve as an A signatory for the trust company.
- Conduct reviews and analysis of business performances and carry out regular audits.
- Manage ad hoc projects to develop and maintain product knowledge and compliance and regulatory knowledge.
- You will need to possess at least 7 years of trust experience and have some management experience. Degree level and STEP qualified would be an advantage.
- This role will require the ability to be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin.
- Our client is offering a competitive package and relocation if required