Senior Port Engineer with Leadership Ability.
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering (preferably from a US Maritime Academy)
- 5+ years sailing on a USCG or equivalent engineer license, Unlimited Horsepower Motor
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in a shore-side position (i.e. Port Engineer, etc.)
- Willingness to travel to drydock periods, including internationally for extended periods
- Provide direct supervision and guidance on maintenance and repair efforts on company's vessels
- Supervise field mechanics. P&L and personnel decisions for the repair department
- Work Weekends and evenings in the "high season".
- Preparation of annual M&R budgeting and staff levels
- Supervise on-going survey programs
- Attend vessel dry-dock periods
Keywords: Senior Port Engineer; Technical Superintendent; Cummins; Marine Engineer