The client, an international organization that provides asset support and maintenance services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a Senior Project Engineer to join their Engineering team in Singapore.
- Responsible for the overall running of the project, liaising with the Business line Manager to Coordinate/determine the scheduling and management of resources.
- Coordinate/determine the scheduling and management of resources for training courses
- Provide project reporting to Management on progress: commercial, schedule etc.
- Manages buy and sell of spare parts and personnel transfer units(FROG) etc.
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance programs and practices are followed to ensure maximum uptime for all equipment.
- Preparation of detailed reports (engineering reports, travel documents, shipyard documents etc) and mechanical maintenance procedures.
- Undertake client visits to support specific projects as required – this could include international travel and/or offshore visits.
- Management of offshore workforce on projects. Interact between workforce and client management.
- Investigation of equipment and component failures.
- Technical writing of reports, manuals and procedures for project and maintenance activities.
- Perform risk assessments for field work and compile work packages.
- Preparation and issuance of all engineering drawings, technical documents.
- Provide technical assistance to onshore and offshore maintenance personnel as required
- Preparation of draft invoices for reimbursable work carried out.
- To log and control all project man-hours and assign to client / project accounts as appropriate in an auditable manner.
- Ensure that the monthly billing process is seamless through the correct paperwork being approved and presented on time.
- Adhering to company and client document control standards, ensuring consistent checking/approval of drawings and data.
- Support to review/prepare management reports and preparation of proposals may be added, if not explicitly covered.
- Focal point for all QHSE related matters on the project.
- Any relevant academics
- Must have experience dealing with Marine & Offshore crane
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com