Senior Service Commissioning Engineer / Marketing Specialist
***Work from Home***
Company Car, Laptop & Cellphone Provided
Provide technical sales support, implementation and installation of various technology offerings for the Americas and Caribbean.
Provide training of service personnel throughout the Americas. Participate in Strategic Planning and Execution Meetings setting annual corporate sales and marketing goals.
• Development and implementation of SEEMP including fuel oil management strategies.
• Assisting vessels with fuel oil change over plans to meet 2015 IMO/MARPOL 0.1% sulfur content requirements.
• Project management, installation and commissioning of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems. Worked with scrubber manufacturers and scrubber project teams to complete projects.
• Onboard testing of AWP waste water treatment plants and determination of solutions to increase effectiveness of plant while reducing operational costs.
• Working with various ballast water manufacturers and consultants. Performing evaluation of systems and commissioning of system.
• Implementation of fleet wide conversion/installation of Diesel Performance Analyzer system.
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering highly preferred (Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related as well)
- 10+ years of experience in shipboard engineering
- Licensed Marine Engineer - Chief Engineer or 1st Assistant Engineer preferred
- Experience with shipboard chemical treatment and products
- Knowledge of shipyard operations and maintenance
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally
- US TWIC card
- Valid transport
All successful applicants will be asked to undergo a background check and pre-employment drug screen