We are working for a Cruise company who are expanding their Shorebased Shore Excursions team and are looking for a Senior Shore Excursions Manager to join their growing business in the South East of England.
The purpose of this role will be to construct quality shore excursion programmes which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue and profit. You will be working with destination vendors and suppliers negotiating and coordinating contacts. It is essential that you have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure whilst managing your own priorities.
- Ideally experience within the cruise industry and in a shore excursion management contracting role
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical / cultural interest ashore.
- Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness
- Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
- Excellent and very strong contract negotiation experience.
- Fluent in English written and spoken - minimum requirement
This position offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to work with a growing cruise company. There will be fantastic career development for the right person along with a competitive salary of up to £35,000 and great benefits package including; Free on site parking. Free educational cruises, heavily discounted cruises, pension scheme, excellent training and development opportunities etc