This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable, growing company as a Senior Technical Superintendent. You will be responsible for the day to day preventative maintenance and daily operations of a class of vessels, as well as participate in and attend scheduled drydocks and emergency repairs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Maritime Academy grad (Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, or Electrical Engineering)
- Time as a First or Chief Engineer preferred
- Experience working in Shipyards with Drydocks
- Previous shoreside experience as a technical superintendent or management role
- Ability to work with various nationalities
- Strong knowledge and experience with medium speed diesel engines
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive company. In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent base salary, annual bonus, fantastic benefits, and a working environment that fosters professionalism and growth.