Our client, an well established ship owner is on a lookout for an Senior Technical Superintendent (bulk carriers) to be based in Singapore
- Assisting Technical Manager in the day to day technical management of the assigned vessels.
- Ensure and responsible for implementing and maintaining efficient technical operation standards in compliance to Company Safety Management System.
- In charge of vessel's dry - docking and dry-docking costs control, coordinating with the assigned vessel(s) and prepare the dry docking specification to yards for quotations, attending to vessel dry docking and afloat repairs complete with dry docking reports.
- Sailed as an C/E on bulk carriers
- Experience in handling a team of Technical Superintendent is preferred.
- Min. 10 years of experience as an Technical Superintendent for bulk carriers.