Report to Head of Private Wealth, you will work closely with the Trust Managers and responsible for the various trust structure in line with all relevant regulations, in an effective manner to continuously meet client’s expectations.
- To handle administration of various type of trust structures assigned from time to time and support Trust Managers’ portfolios.
- Assist with on boarding of Trusts and standalone Companies.
- Assist and ensure timely Client File review.
- Ensure and review KYC and DD checks are performed while handling on-boarding and trust administration.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders while carrying out the trust on-boarding / administration tasks.
- Review of Trust structure management accounts or financial statements.
- Monitor and ensure accounts receivables for the clients under administration or assigned from time to time.
- Ensure internal and external Compliance policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensuring safekeeping of records in Safe and digital platforms.
- Assist and co-ordinate with FATCA and CRS filing, where possible.
Required knowledge and experience
- Degree qualification or equivalent; preferred STEP Diploma qualified
- 3-5 years’ experience in private trust, audit, legal, accounting or tax industry
- Familiarity with Singapore’s trust laws and regulations, and standard AML policies and requirements set by Financial Institutions
- Driven, energetic and self-motivated
- Having billingual language is an advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team