- Handle the overall vessel operational activities including voyage scheduling, monitoring vessel’s performance and post-fixture operational tasks.
- Perform all the invoicing activities of chartering as well as other expenses arising from bunker consumption and costs relating to vessel stoppages, breakdowns, and off-hires.
- Arrange and authenticate all the Charter Party agreements and terms.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with external stakeholders and clients on claims negotiation and resolving issues that may arise during the chartering period.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Shipping or Maritime studies
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in shipping and trading
- Excellent communication skills and bi-lingual in both English and Chineseto liase with Chinese speaking clients
- Knowledge in shipping software, marine insurance claims and well versed to handle freight documentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Candidates with existing work rights in Singapore