Service and Commissioning Engineer driven by passion for automation, electrical tasks and customer satisfaction.
Working with the latest generation of Ballast Water Treatment Systems.
- Perform service and commissioning activities on board vessels.
- Execute troubleshooting, adjustments and mechanical/ electrical repairs.
- Take care of installation, supervision, commissioning and training activities;
- Handle communication with customer and provide proper written reports to our Service Manager
- 3-5 years of experience as a on site service engineer.
- 3-5 years competence on trouble shoot, solve technical problems and work independently on both electrical and mechanical issues.
- Experience on automation/system integration.
- Experience with process or electrolysis/dialysis systems are preferred.
- Customer oriented.
- Able to work alone and in team.
- Available to travel on short notice
Hourly pay plus overtime