- Manage all Singapore contract vessels service requests professionally and timely
- Prepare all necessary job documents for upcoming jobs
- Execute job by confirming engineer availability and booking the engineer for the job.
- Liaise with customer and agent for engineer’s smooth boarding.
- Confirm all equipment required for the job and liaise with SCM to prepare
- Provide status update to line manager for all ongoing and prospective jobs
- Check before forwarding Service report to the client after job completed
- Register all non-compliance and improvement suggestions in the Quality System
- Coordinate internally with internal technical experts to resolve customer queries
- Handle customers’ disputes or complaints and minimize such occurrences
- Maintain all Contract Service records regarding and keep them accurate and up to date
- Track service work progress and handle all communication related to service requests with customers, subcontractors, agents and port security offices
- Check subcontractor invoices to minimise disputes.
- Prepare invoices to customers.
- Must be very familiar with handling contract customers
- Have to understand the contract well to ensure accurate invoicing and minimize losses
- Diploma in Business Administration/Electronics Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Good customer service and organising skill
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A self-starter resourceful team player yet able to work independently
- Able to work with people at all levels