• * To study job orders and make necessary preparations.
• Provide repair and maintenance of navigation and communication equipment pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner, according to customers’ requirements.
• Write service report regarding repair work, man-hours, spares (if any), securing approval from the customers and then submitting the report to the Supervisor for verification.
• Indicate necessity of follow-up repair in consultation with coordinator / manager.
• To complete service report for customer’s endorsement to confirm that job is completed.
• To repair defective or faulty spare parts in the workshop to be reused for other services.
• To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers’ workplace.
• * Diploma / Technical Cert. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
• 3-5 years hands-on experience in marine electronics industry
• Good interaction and communication skills.
• Good in spoken and written English language
• Able to write service reports