Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a recreational boat service manager to join a growing dealership in St. Petersburg, FL. This dealership is authorized to sell and service a variety of center consoles, deck boats, and pontoons in the 15-30' range. This professional will be responsible for the overall management of the service department including service advisors, parts manager, and a team of boat technicians.
- Overall management of service process including the parts department, service writing, and technicians
- Scheduling / evaluating work hours for the service team
- Ability to jump in as an additional service writer when needed
- Ability to handle customer escalations
- Quality control of service department
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a service writer or technician in a boat or auto dealership
- Strong knowledge / experience with the small boat recreational market
- Experience training / mentoring co-workers
- American citizen or current green card holder
- Ability to pass an initial background check and drug screen
In return, this company is offering a competitive compensation including a base salary plus performance based bonus structure, and a chance to work in an attractive part of sunny Florida.