Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a service manager for a growing yacht builder / service center in Bradenton, Florida. This employer builds a line of yachts in the 40-90' range along with offering service / maintenance / repair for a variety of brands of similar size. This professional will be responsible for the overall management of a team of 20-30 people consisting of tradesmen, service writers, parts, and administration employees.
- P&L responsibilities for service department
- Management of service center employees
- Responsible for escalating customer service issues
- Quality control for service advisors, parts, and trades
- Organize and perform training / recruitment for tradesmen
- Report / communicate progress to upper management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management position related to yachts
- Supervision of at least 10+ employees
- Experience with yacht trades / boat building
- American citizen or current green card holder
- Ability to pass an initial drug screen and background check
- Yacht service manager experience
- Formal education in at least one trade / boatbuilding
- ABYC certifications
- Business management experience
In return, this employer is prepared to offer a competitive salary with benefits, and a chance to work in one of the premier boatyards on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Please send updated resumes to Derrick Hill at email@example.com for consideration.