- Ensure that the ship’s documentation complies with international and local regulations prior to Customs inspection.
- Prepare and submit declaration of Pre-Arrival Notification of Security
- Arrange and coordinate cargo operations.
- Arrange and coordinate the supply/deliveries of ship spares, stores, contractor services, certificates and documents, provisions, fresh water, waste removal and distribution of crew salary
- Develop the company’s port agency business
- Minimum five (5) years of ship/port agency experience, including experience with ocean-going tankers
- Familiar with Singapore Customs import/export procedures for goods, including submission of manifest reconciliation statements
- PSA Portnet Services, including pilotage and towage bookings; and
- ICA Crew System.