Our client, a large container ship-owning company, is looking for an experienced Vessel Planner / Ship Manager to join their office. The office is in an ideal setting with a small team of dynamic professionals.
Ideally you will have:
- Postgraduate degree (+5years) from a national Maritime school.
- A deck officer with seagoing experience is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience with vessel / stowage planning - container experience preferred.
- Good communication skills; English is fluent - both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of terminals and vessel operations required.
- Good command of IT tools and a good knowledge of specific planning and/or vessels stability calculation software programmes.
- Candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in France.